- Energize your legs and feet
- Reduces swelling & fatigue, increases circulation
- Great for travel
This product offers a graduated compression that helps to improve circulation. Compression increases as it moves down the leg for an all-day restorative feeling.
- Copper infused
Made in ChinaHelpful hints:
- Put your compression socks on first thing in the morning before your legs swell
- Make sure your legs are dry
- Do not use lotion on your legs before putting your compression socks on - if you use lotion you should put it on at night before bed
- Powdering your legs may help
- Gather the sock from the top to the toe with one hand on either side
- With the sock bunched up, insert your toe
- Work the sock up over your foot, starting at your toes, then moving to your ankle, then calf, smoothing any wrinkles along the way to ensure the sock lies flat
- S/M fits men's shoe sizes 5-9, women's shoe sizes 6-10
- L/XL fits men's shoe sizes 9-12, women's shoe sizes 10-13
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.51x 4.04x 8.94
Item Code: 979810
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.