Frequently bought with...
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Won't run into eyes & sting
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Adults and children 6 months of age and older - Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Children under 3 years of age - Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
Children under 6 months of age - Ask a doctor.
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 2.8x 7.15
Item Code: 518104
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.