- Broad spectrum
- Free of: fragrances, parabens & PABA
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
This sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection in a gentle formula that spreads easily onto baby's delicate skin. Dye and oil free. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not dispense or apply directly on face. Dispense into hands and apply to face
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Avoid long term storage above 40°C (104°F)
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 7.85
Item Code: 969816
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.