- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: apply liberally to all exposed areas before sun or water exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, excessive perspiration, vigorous activity or anytime after toweling.
- Children under 2 years of age should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. May stain some fabrics.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn, provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection, retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.64
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.61x 2.75x 7.05
Item Code: 601711
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.