Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
Maximum Strength Flu
Decongestant-free cold relief for people with high blood pressure.
- body aches, pains and headache
- Fever, cough
- Runny nose
American Heart Association Health Information Enclosed
Do not use more than directed ( see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over - 2 tablets every 6 hours, while symptoms persist, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours,
Children Under 12 Years of Age - consult a doctor.
Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F).
Protect from Excessive Moisture.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with a rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container||20|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.05x 3.85
Item Code: 691299