- Ultrasonic cool mist operation
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
Adorable Cow Humidifier
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Operation
- Increases Air Moisture for Easier Breathing and a Good Night’s Sleep
- Relieves Cough, Cold, and Flu Symptoms, Including Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Nose Bleeds, Dry Skin
- Removable 1 Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet 11-24 Hours
- Mists Up To 2.1 Gallons of Moisture Per Day
- Effectively Humidifies Rooms Up to 250 Square Feet
- Variable Mist Output and Humidity Control Settings
- Auto-Off Function Activates When Water Tank is Empty
- Uses Less Energy Than a Standard Household Light Bulb
- Does Not Require a Filter
- Power on Light Indicator
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- FDA and Patent Registered, Design Copyright Protected
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Bonus - 1 Year Free Subscription Coupon to Parents Magazine Included in Packaging
Featuring an adorable, child friendly animal design, the BPA-free Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier provides up to 24 hours of moisture on medium setting from its removable one gallon water tank. Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to the air. Crane's cool mist humidifier provides a non-medicated relief for dry cough, nasal congestion and cold and flu symptoms. Crane humidifiers are a great gift for baby showers, birthdays and holiday season. This humidifier does not require a filter to operate.
Relief from Cold and Flu Symptoms, Award-Winning Design
When children have stuffy noses and congestion, it is very difficult for any parent to hear them struggle to breathe. The Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier releases up to 2.1 gallons of moisture into the air per day to soothe nasal passages and dry coughs so that children can breathe easier and sleep peacefully at night.
Benefits of This Crane Humidifier
Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin, chapped lips, nose bleeds, and dry throat. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air helps alleviate common nuisances brought on by winter heating, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in paint and furniture. Many pediatricians recommend the use of a humidifier to help relieve congestion from the common cold and flu as an alternative to over-the-counter cough and cold medicine.
Straightforward, Whisper-Quiet Operation
Crane's cheerful design complements any children's bedroom decor. Not only are Crane humidifiers adorable, but they are also easy to use, and include a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when water tank is empty to ensure safety. Plus, they require less power than a standard light bulb. The whisper-quiet operation helps provide for a good night sleep for everyone.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Operating the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier requires only a few easy steps. Simply remove the water tank from the unit, unscrew the tank cap, and fill the one-gallon water tank under a water faucet. Securely replace the tank cap, making sure the rubber cap seal is in place, and place the water tank back onto the unit. Place the humidifier on an elevated surface and set it to a medium output setting for comfortable room humidification.
Wachsmuth & Krogmann, Inc.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.5x 10.5x 13.77
Item Code: 118988