- Excellent source of calcium, iron, and 6 essential vitamins
- Per serving: 100 calories, 0 g sat fat, 170 mg sodium, 0 g sugars, iron 45% DV
A hot delicious bowl of Cream of Wheat provides 8 essential vitamins + minerals including: iron: Your body needs iron to maintain energy and fight infection. Yet, iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency in the United States. For an excellent source of iron, enjoy Cream of Wheat - just one packet provides 45% of the daily value of iron your body needs in order to take on the day. Calcium: Studies show that Americans aren't getting enough calcium through their diet, increasing their risk of osteoporosis. For a calcium-rich meal that promotes strong bones and teeth, prepare a bowl of Cream of Wheat with 2/3 cup of fat-free milk. Get even more vitamins and minerals by stirring in some fresh fruit and nuts.
Good for a healthy heart: while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. Kosher.Microwave directions:
- Mix cereal and 2/3 cup water in microwavable bowl. For creamier cereal, use fat-free milk
- Cook on high 1 to 1-1/2 minutes
- Stir 1 minute and serve. Caution: bowl may be hot; use care when removing from microwave
- Empty packet into bowl
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water all at once. For creamier cereal, use hot fat-free milk
- Stir 1 minute or until well blended. For thinner cereal, use a little more liquid. For thicker cereal, use a little less liquid
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.39x 4.52x 5.53
Item Code: 448068
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.