Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening & Scope Outlast Toothpaste Lasting Mint4.0 oz.
- Scope Outlast multi-benefit toothpaste
- Promotes fresh breath that lasts
- The ultimate clean & fresh combination
- New freshness technology
- Breath feels fresh up to 7x longer*
- Strengthens areas weakened by sugar with Sugar Shield+
- Fights cavities and tartar
- Removes surface stains for whiter teeth
- Fights bad breath germs**
- Extra whitening and long-lasting freshness
- Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Outlast Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness
Long-lasting Scope Freshness. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Outlast Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. It helps fight bad breath germs to leave your breath feeling fresh up to 7x longer*. Regular brushing helps fight cavities and tartar build-up. Its Sugar Shield technology helps strengthen areas weakened by sugar+. Plus, it gently removes surface stains to help whiten your teeth. Feel it working and know that you’re covered with Crest.
*vs. ordinary toothpaste.
+Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects.
**in laboratory tests.
Made in USAIf you are not satisfied with your results please call 1-800-348-5573 within 60 days of purchase. Retain cash register receipt and product UPC to verify purchase. Do not return to retailer for guarantee fulfillment. Limit one refund per customer.
- Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
- Do not swallow
- To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
- Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established
- Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble
Helps protect against cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.38x 6.84x 1.66
Item Code: 497628
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.