With 6 benefits in 1 Crest Pro-Health Complete helps you get better dental check-ups by strengthening enamel for a healthier mouth
- Rebuilds enamel, helps prevent cavities, cleans teeth & gums, kills bad breath germs, freshens breath and no burn of alcohol
- Strengthens enamel for a healthier mouth
Use the Crest Pro-Health Complete Oral Rinse with Fluoride to help improve your dental health, strengthen your teeth and help you get better dental check ups*. Rinse with the Crest Pro-Health Fluoride mouthwash regularly for the best results.
*by strengthening enamel for a healthier mouth
Made in USAIf you are not satisfied with your results, Crest Pro-Health will refund your purchase. Simply return your receipt and copy of bottle UPC within 60 days of purchase. Call 1-877-769-8794 for more information.
Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
© 2010 Procter & Gamble
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In some cases, rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.95x 4.7x 10.4
Item Code: 466634
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.