Feel the Difference from the First Use with the Daily 2-Step System
- Helps to clean away plaque
- Helps to polish teeth
- Promotes white teeth
Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System Includes:
- Step 1 Purifying cleanser (.85 oz / 25.14 ml)
- Step 2 Perfecting gel (.68 oz / 20.11 ml)
You’ve always taken the best care possible for your mouth. Now, you can upgrade to the new Crest HD daily two-step system. We’ve isolated ingredients to deliver superior results with a Purifying Cleanser and Perfecting Gel. Step 1 cleans plaque away, and Step 2 polishes and whitens for an amazing experience that lets you feel the difference from first use. Try it today, and upgrade to a more luminescent smile* with 6X health improvement† & 6X whitening in 1 week*.
Made in USA
Step 1 Purifying Cleanser Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Zinc Lactate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1.
Step 2 Perfecting Gel Ingredients: water, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer, disodium pyrophosphate, flavor, sucralose, sodium hydroxide.
- Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- See your dentist regularly
©Procter & Gamble
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.17x 2.24x 4.41
Item Code: 978892
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.