- Has highest level of Crest Pro-Health’s great whitening ingredient to remove surface stains**
- Healthier gums by fighting plaque and gingivitis
- Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel
- Protects 7 areas dentists check: Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque, Sensitivity, Tartar, Whitening, Freshens Breath
Try Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste for Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth*. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power toothpaste has the highest level of Crest Pro-Health’s great whitening ingredient to remove surface stains** and strengthen enamel.
*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.
**vs. Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste.
Made in USA
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 years: ask a dentist
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining on teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- See your dentist regularly
©Procter & Gamble
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 7.09x 1.89
Item Code: 978870
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.