- Secures without adhesives or compression
- Comfortable, flexible & breathable
- Ideal for hard to bandage areas
The Curad Elastic Net Sleeve can be cut to length to hold any dry or wet dressing in place. They're the perfect solution for effectively bandaging elbows, knees, ankles and heels, where using tape may be difficult or painful. Soft, open weave is low linting, does not constrict and allows for maximum airflow.
- Comfortable, flexible and breathable
- Ideal for hard-to-bandage areas
- Can be cut to size
- Secures dressings without adhesive
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 1 Count
- 6" x 5 yds.
Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-633-5436
Made in the USA
- Choose the correct size Hold Tite elastic bandage measuring the diameter of the area to be bandages. Consult the sizing chart on side panel for item selection based on diameter.
- When measuring the bandage, ensure that the unstretched portion measures at least 2" beyond the dressed area at each end. Cut accordingly
- Place both hands into the cut tube of netting and stretch the Hold Tite netting over the length of the dressed area. Draw your hands out of the netting while holding the gauze in place. Hold Tite elastic netting will hold gauze in place , conform to the body and allow movement without constriction,
©2007 Medline Industries
Remove bandage immediately if swelling or numbness occurs. Never apply more than 2 layers of Hold Tite elastic netting to any appendage.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 4.4x 2.3
Item Code: 509296
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.