Used in Hospitals
- Provides support for fractured or bruised ribs
- contoured design accommodates both men and women
- hook-and-loop closure for easy application and adjustment
Sizing Guide: Measure circumference of the rib cage.
Universal: 28-50" (71.7-127 cm)
Made in China
- Position: Position Curad® Rib Belt around rib cage under pectoral muscles.
- Secure: Wrap left hand side of the belt over rib cage. Then wrap right hand side securing the hook-and-loop fastener. Cut-out area should be centered directly under the breasts on women.
- Care Instructions: Close hook-and-loop fastener. Hand wash using cold water and mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Allow product to air dry. Do not bleach.
©2009 Medline Industries, Inc.
The rib belt should provide compression but should not be so tight that it restricts circulation. Consult physician or therapist if experiencing pain or swelling.
To provide support to the rib area for fractured or bruised ribs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.6x 8.0x 2.35
Item Code: 239879