External Analgesic | First Aid Antiseptic
Insect Bite Relief
- Stops pain
- Relieves itching
- Reduces infection
- Soft tip for controlled application
Chiggers | Wasps | Mosquitoes | Ticks
BiteMD, when applied soon after an insect bite, begins to work immediately to counteract the effects of bites and stings from bees, wasps, mosquitoes, ticks, hornets, ants, fire ants, deerflies, chiggers, sand fleas and horseflies.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-767-9927
- Clean area
- Apply to the bite area by pressing straight down repeatedly until liquid flow, then dab sparingly
- If itching persists, apply again in 10 to 15 minutes
- For ticks and bees, remove tick or stinger before treatment
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area 1-3 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
© 2006 UIC
For external use only. read all information on this packaging and keep for future reference. This contains information not included on the stick's label.
When using this product:
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
- In case of of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by doctor.
First aid for temporary relief of:
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.5x 7.55x 0.75
Item Code: 239982