Clean, Fresh Scent
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats & more
- Aloe & vitamin E moisturizes skin
- Clean, fresh scent
Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers & fleas. Aloe & vitamin E moisturizes skin. Clean, fresh scent.Stop. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas
- Hold container upright about 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow, sweeping motion
- Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing
- Do not spray directly onto face spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin
- Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again
- Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces
- Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you
- If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice
- If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by a mouth to an unconscious person
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
- COMBUSTIBLE. Do not use or store near heat or open flame
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 2.55x 8.2
Item Code: 647745
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.