- Maximum strength
- Helps relieve sleeplessness
- Wake rested & refreshed
Nighttime Sleep Aid
- Maximum Strength
- Helps Relieve Sleeplessness
- Wake Rested & Refreshed
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness. Helps reduce the difficulty falling asleep. Diphendydramine HCl tablets (25 mg).
Para el alivio de insomnio ocasional. Ayuda a reducir la dificultad para dormir. Difenhidramina HCl en tabletas (25 mg).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.Other Information:
- Store at room temperature
1 877 99 GENOM (43666)
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Glaucoma or
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing. .Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.2x 1.6
Item Code: 175049
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.