- Depend Protection with Tabs, an adjustable incontinence underwear with maximum absorbency for men or women
- Six EasyGrip tabs for a custom fit and soft, side leakage barriers to guard against leaks
- Features a wetness indicator line that disappears when changing is required and worry-free odor control
- Maximum absorbency incontinence protection for men and women available in two sizes, small/medium (19-34 in. waist) and large (35-49 in. waist)
- Depend incontinence products for men and women ship discreetly in a plain corrugated box and are FSA-eligible in the US only
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Depend Protection with Tabs Incontinence Underwear with maximum absorbency is easy-to-change incontinence protection for men and women that fits more like underwear and less like an adult diaper. If you’re caring for someone with incontinence, Depend Protection with Tabs is a discreet and convenient solution with six EasyGrip tab for easy-open-changing even on-the-go. Depend adjustable incontinence underwear features a wetness indicator line so you or a caregiver knows when it’s time to change. Made with worry-free odor control and built-in, soft leakage barriers also help guard against side leaks for extra protection. Depend disposable incontinence products are latex-free, lotion-free and fragrance-free. This package contains Protection with Tabs Incontinence Underwear for men or women in size large (35-49 in. waist; over 170 lbs.).
For health and hygiene reasons, some items (briefs, graduated compression hosiery, nursing bras and lingerie) are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has been opened EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect.
Person Standing: Position brief as shown with white absorbent side facing body. Adjust to fit closely by pulling snugly into crotch. Fasten tapes onto front panel. Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes.
Person in Bed: Position brief with white absorbent side facing body. Unfold one flap. Roll person onto brief far enough to unfold other flap. Fasten tapes onto front panel. Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes. Reposition tapes as needed. Please dispose of brief in a sanitary manner. Do Not Flush. ©Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Bladder and bowel incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please see your doctor for professional advice.
Keep this and other plastic bags away from babies and children to avoid the risk of suffocation.
Like most articles of clothing, briefs can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 11.6x 7.3x 10.0
Item Code: 666096
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.