Frequently bought with...
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Contains clear zinc oxide
- With antioxidants vitamin C & green tea
With Clear Zinc Oxide
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Safe and Hypoallergenic
- Biodegradable and Reef Safe!
Antioxidant Natural Sunscreen Body Lotion is a naturally advanced, dual-protective SPF blend that keeps skin protected and fresh.
- Clear, nanoparticle-free Zinc Oxide provides safe, chemical-free broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea help fight free radicals to counteract environmental and age damage
- Lightweight, invisible and hypoallergenic
derma e® | Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
-Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Cruelty-Free. Gluten-free. Wind Energy (Certificates). GMO-Free. Recyclable.
Made in USA
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
©derma e bodycare
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.62x 1.62x 4.88
Item Code: 353843
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.