Frequently bought with...
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 16-ounce tube of zinc oxide diaper rash cream
- Fast-acting formula helps heal, soothe, and treat diaper rash
- #1 choice of pediatricians and moms
- Formulated for babies' tender skin
- Clinically shown to provide relief
- Free of parabens, dyes, and fragrances
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
Helps promote healing, soothes, and prevents your baby's diaper rash with Desitin Rapid Relief Cream. This hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested formula instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's tender skin to help soothe and relieve diaper rash discomfort. The fast-acting zinc oxide cream helps seal out wetness and protects from first use. This dermatologist-tested diaper rash cream is free of parabens, fragrances, and dyes, so it's gentle enough to use at every diaper change. The formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin Rapid Relief Cream your trusted partner for treating diaper rash from the first signs.
Call toll-free 800-720-3843 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- Protect from freezing
- May stain clothing
©Johnson & Johnson
- Do not get into eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 3.65x 3.8
Item Code: 483545
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.