- No more waiting for the rinse cycle
- No more cleaning out your dispenser
- Automatically releases fabric softener
No more waiting for the rinse cycle. No more cleaning out your dispenser. With the Downy Ball, fabric softener is automatically released during the rinse cycle. All you have to do to enjoy the convenience of our Downy Ball is pour the Downy fabric softener of your choice up to the right fill line in your Downy bottle cap and pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of your fabrics. Feel more at ease.
Made in USA
- Pour Ultra Downy to fill line on ball.
- Pull ring to close.
- Toss on top of your clothes at the start of the wash cycle.
Helpful Hints: Do not dilute Downy when using the Downy Ball. When the Downy Ball is used as directed, Downy is safe for all washable fabrics.
Manufactured and distributed by Nehemiah
Do not use this product:
- On children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
- On garments made with fluffier fabrics containing cotton (such as fleece and terry cloth) as it may increase the flammability of these fabrics.
A little water left in the Ball is normal. Simply pour out before next use. Should staining occur, simply refer to directions on the back of the bottle. Avoid overloading washer. Use only in top-loading washers and do not put Ball in the dryer.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.15x 3.3x 3.15
Item Code: 918470
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE