Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Ultra Downy Liquid fabric softener keeps clothes looking and feeling amazing
- Surround yourself with 3X the softening vs. detergent alone. (Vs. Tide Original.)
- 6 Benefits in Every Drop
- Protects fabrics so they look newer, longer
- Renews freshness over time with Renewing Scent Pearls
- Helps reduce wrinkles and static cling
Feel more connected with Ultra Downy Clean Breeze liquid fabric softener, for a crisp, clean, scent that refreshes your fabrics. Ultra Downy has 6 benefits in every drop and is formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft and fresh with less static, less wrinkles and less pills and fuzz. With just one cap you can also protect your clothes keeping them looking newer longer.*
*Ultra Downy Liquid + Tide vs. leading liquid value detergent alone.
Made in USA
Use cap to measure: Fill to solid line, or for extra softness, fill to upper line. Add to the Downy® Ball, machine dispenser, or final rinse.
Used as directed, Ultra Downy is safe for all washable fabrics. If spotting occurs, wet fabric and rub with mild bar soap, rinse or rewash. Do not dilute with water and store. Do not refill bottle with other liquids or beverages. If product freezes or thickens, dissolve a capful in small jar of water. Shake well before use.
Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more than recommended can increase thie effect.
Do not use this product:
- On children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
- On garments made with fluffier fabrics (such as fleece, velour, chenille, and terry cloth).
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.83
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.4x 4.95x 9.25
Item Code: 655778
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.