Frequently bought with...
Simply The Best Baby Bottle
- Vacuum-Free Feeding Like Breastfeeding
- Reduces Colic, Spit-Up, Burping & Gas
- BPA (Bisophenol-A) Free
- No PVC, Lead or Phthalates
- Patented Internal Vent System
A recent university study set out to measure nutrient levels in baby bottle breastmilk and formula. It was determined Dr. Brown's fully-vented bottles help maintain levels of important nutrients. The vent system reduces air bubble oxidation of the milk, which is very fragile and susceptible to nutrient loss.
Reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas: The patented vent system eliminates air and vacuum to allow baby to feed comfortably and reduce many common feeding problems.
Less oxidations help maintain vitamins C, A & E + lipids: The vent system is proven to reduce air bubble oxidation of the milk to help maintain vitamins and lipids, key nutrients to baby's health.
Vacuum-free feeding like breastfeeding: The fully-vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding, closest to breastfeeding, which can also help reduce build up of fluid in baby's ear.
Patented Internal Vent System:
- Air enters the bottle collar and routes directly through the internal vent system
- The air channels through the vent tube, bypassing the milk, to the end of the bottle
- The vent prevents aeration of the milk, vacuum pressure, and nipple collapse
- Baby feeds comfortably while the milk flows freely, like breastfeeding
- 1 - 4 oz/120 mL Standard baby bottle
- 1 Level-one silicone nipple
- 1 Two-piece patented internal vent
- Cleaning brush
Made in USA
©2011 Handi-Craft Company
Do not use a microwave oven to heat the bottle because microwave ovens can create hot spots in milk or formula. Test the nipple by pulling on the bulb portion, and replace if nipple shows any signs of wear. Wash all parts prior to use. Do not let a child take a bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods. Allowing your child to use this product for prolonged periods separate from regular mealtimes or to go to sleep while drinking liquids, other than water, from this baby bottle may cause or contribute to early childhood tooth decay. Always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.15x 8.15
Item Code: 235703
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.