Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Plantar Wart Remover for Feet24.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Maximum strength
- Clinically proven removal
- Helps prevent the spread of the wart virus
- Relieves pain with cushioning pad
- Safe and effective
- 24 medicated discs
- 24 cushioning pads
- was affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit wart
- apply medicated disc directly over wart
- self-adhesive cushioning pads may be used to conceal medicated disc and wart
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.For removal of plantar warts, recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.15x 5.05
Item Code: 627226
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF