- Fast acting
- Restores freer nasal breathing
- Relieves: nasal congestion due to colds & allergies, sinus congestion & pressure, swelling of nasal passages
When congestion strikes, get to the source of the problems with this nasal spray. This nasal spray contains a powerful decongestant to quickly relieve even the toughest bouts of upper respiratory allergies and cold symptoms, for up to 12 hours.
Made in Canada
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-535-0026
- Adults and children 12 years and over: with head upright, insert nozzle in nostril. Spray quickly, firmly and sniff deeply. Spray 2 or 3 times into each nostril and not more often than every 10-12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- Children 2 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Children under 2 years: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Container is filled to proper level for correct spray action
- Retain carton for full labeling
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 3 days
- Use only as directed
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- You may experience temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.For the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.95x 4.35
Item Code: 620587