- Bariatric electric patient lift
- Has 6 point cradle
- 600 lb weight capacity
With a 600 pound weight capacity, this bariatric battery-powered lift with non-removable rechargeable battery by Drive Medical has strength on its side. The extra wide, coated cradle rotates 360 degrees and includes 4-point hook up. A high lift range allows the unit to transfer patients to high surfaces. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed (The lift will not operate while plugged in). A jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Sturdy base legs - with dual, 3" heavy duty front casters - adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles.Features and Benefits
- 600 lb weight capacity (Can fit under bed)
- To charge, simply plug in unit; Battery does not need to be removed to be charged (Lift will not operate while plugged in)
- Ideal for home-care use
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode to lower patient down safely
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handle
- Extra wide coated cradle with 360-degree rotation with 4-point hook up
- Actual Product Weight: 132 lbs
- Base Clearance: 2"
- Base Height: 4.5"
- Base Width: 45.75"
- Base Width Closed: 25"
- Batteries: 1 - 24V
- Boom Height: 32"-75.5"
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear
- Overall Product Height: 75.5"
- Overall Product Length: 55"
- Overall Product Width: 45.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year Limited on Components and Electrical Parts
Model # 13244
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 15.57
Product in inches (LxWxH): 33.5x 13.5x 59.5
Item Code: 370517
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.