- Aids larger people when changing positions
- Easy to assemble tool free design
- Adjustable chain
With tool-free assembly and a lightweight design, this heavy duty deluxe bariatric trapeze bar by Drive Medical makes setup a cinch without skimping on strength. The product is designed to assist larger individuals change positions in bed or aid in the transfer from bed to a chair. It features an overhead boom with an adjustable chain that allows the boom position to be placed anywhere from the edge of the headboard to the end of the boom.Features and Benefits
- Designed to assist larger individuals in changing positions while in bed and aid in transferring in and out of bed
- Easy-to-assemble tool-free design
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
- Chain is adjustable from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position
- Actual Product Weight: 74 lbs
- Boom Length: 37"
- Outside Legs Width: 31"
- Overall Product Height: 72"
- Overall Product Length: 51"
- Overall Product Width: 31"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 26"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13049sv
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 64
Product in inches (LxWxH): 57.76x 31.5x 6.5
Item Code: 363146
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.