The 18" Chrome Sport Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical comes in an attractive, scratch resistant, durable, low maintenance chrome finish. The embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean and the urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels that are low maintenance and provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. Comes standard with, padded detachable arms, swing away footrests, plastic footplates, heel loops, 8" front casters and push to lock brakes ensuring users safety, security and comfort.Features and Benefits
- Carbon steel frame with chrome coating provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters, adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Plastic foot plates
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 26"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # cs18dda-sf
3 Year Limited Warranty.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.99
Product in inches (LxWxH): 37.5x 32.0x 11.5
Item Code: 428110
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.