- Commode pail liner
- With super absorbent pad
- Turns bodily waste into gel
The new Drive Medical Commode Pail Liner is a single use medical device to be positioned over a commode pail and is equipped with a super absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz) into gel within seconds. This liner prevents the soiling and contamination of commode pails, reduces unpleasant odors and allows for safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids. The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe, eliminates odors and avoids spills and splashes. Provides comfort and dignity to the patient and their family.Features and Benefits
- The new Drive commode liner is a single-use medical device to be positioned over a commode
- The liner is equipped with a super-absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz) into gel within seconds
- The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe
- Prevents the soiling/contamination of commode pails and reduces unpleasant odors
- Safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids
- Eliminates odors
- Avoid spills and splashes
- Time and money saving; no hand washing
- Provides comfort and dignity to the patient and patient's family
- Actual Product Weight: 1.08 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 7.65"
- Overall Product Length: 3.75"
- Overall Product Width: 3.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited
Model # rtl12085
Made in FRANCE
PLEASE NOTE: For health and hygiene reasons, some items are not returnable or exchangeable EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect or shipment of incorrect product.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 21.0x 19.0x 21.0
Item Code: 370438
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.