- Easily change positions in bed
- Heavy gauge steel for maximum strength
- Easy to install to bed frame
The Competitor Trapeze Bar from Drive Medical makes changing positions in bed and transferring from a bed to a chair easy. For use with Drive's Competitor Bed (item #15560), this bar installs onto the bed's frame, which has a built in rail receptacle, in seconds. The Competitor Trapeze Bar is manufactured with heavy gauge steel tubing for maximum strength, supporting up to 450 lbs.Features and Benefits
- Designed to assist individuals to change positions while in bed and aid in the transfer from a bed to a chair
- Easy to install on bed frame
- Fits into "built-in" rail receptacle on bed frame
- For use with Competitor bed (item # 15560)
- Includes strap and triangle
- Manufactured with heavy gauge steel tubing for maximum strength
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 60"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 15560trapeze
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 60.0x 28.0x 3.0
Item Code: 363109
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.