The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical is loaded with features and adjustability. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs, from a height and position adjustable back to an adjusting rear axle. The semi-pneumatic spoke wheels not only look stylish, but provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going. This Cougar Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair comes with swing away foot rests and a 16" wide seat.Features and Benefits
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 27 lbs
- Tool-free back height adjustable from 17"-20.5"
- Seat depth adjustable from 16"-18"
- Multi-position back can adjust 15-degrees
- Rigidity bar provides support
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24" spoke wheel provide a smooth, true roll
- 3" of depth adjustment in the overall wheelbase
- Front casters are angle adjustable and height adjustable in three positions
- Arm rest can be flipped allowing 2" width adjustment
- Nylon upholstery is breathable, lightweight, and comfortable
- Back folds forward for storage
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Swing-away footrests swing in and out
- Lightweight, composite foot plates with heel loops come standard
- Actual Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 44"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 44"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ak516ada-asf
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.81
Product in inches (LxWxH): 38.0x 31.0x 11.0
Item Code: 428135
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.