- Folding bedside commode seat
- With bucket & splash guard
- 350 pound weight limit
The deluxe folding bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat, or put over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be folded with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The blue power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 350 pounds. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 7.5-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.Features and Benefits
- Easily opens and folds for storage and transportation
- Elastic cord allows legs to fold up for smallest folded commode available
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid without pushing buttons
- Blue powder-coated steel-welded construction
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with 7.5 qt commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Patent Pending
- Actual Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 22.25"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 17"
- Overall Product Width: 22.25"
- Primary Product Color: Blue Powder
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Seat Depth: 14.5"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Width Between Arms: 18"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl11148kdr
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 14.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.75x 7.65x 3.75
Item Code: 427782
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.