- Multi-layered high-density foam
- Provides optimal pressure redistribution
- Cover provides low moisture transmission
The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable. The 3" elevated perimeter prevents patient falls and the Cut Out sections facilitates easy transfers in and out of bed.Features and Benefits
- Economical option maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of foam
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 84"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited
Model # 15785
Made in CHINA©Drive Medical
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 28.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 18.0x 36.0x 18.0
Item Code: 363053
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.