- Multi-layered foam for support & durability
- Prevents heel ulcers
- Easy-to-clean & fluid-proof cover
The Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical is the ultimate in pressure prevention multi-layered foam mattresses. With 4 layers of foam that include true memory foam and a heel slope, support and durability are maximized. A 6" to 4" heel slope and unique design of the foam target the prevention of heel ulcers. The Gravity 9 includes a full-length layer of true memory foam that puts comfort at a premium. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer. With a 450 pound weight capacity and an industry-best 15 year limited warranty, you can have peace of mind that this mattress will last. Drive Medical's Gravity 9 is the ultimate in foam pressure redistribution mattresses.Features and Benefits
- The ultimate in the industry for multi-layered die-cut foam and true memory foam
- Mattress includes a 6" to 4" heel slope and a "channel cut" center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Top layer is full-length open-cell visco-elastic memory foam
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 24.4 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 84"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 15984
Made in UNITED STATES©
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 24.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 84.0x 36.0x 6.0
Item Code: 363105
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.