- Comfortable cushioned seat & backrest
- Back reverses without tools
- Extra large suction cups provide added safety
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new "A" frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make your life even easier.Features and Benefits
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Actual Product Weight: 11.75 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 19.75"
- Outside Legs Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 17.75"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.75"-21.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12005kd-1
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 26.0x 16.93x 9.05
Item Code: 455497
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.