- Clamping mechanism for secure locking
- With additional strength & durability
- Arms can be removed or added
Drive Medical has manufactured this elevated toilet seat with you in mind. The tool-free removable padded arms allows this product to be used in a wide range or different bathroom configurations, and makes storage of this item easy. The heavy-duty molded plastic construction ensures adequate strength and durability. A clamping mechanism locks safely and securely onto your toilet to prevent shifting of the seat while transferring to and from this product. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet. For consumers using a wheelchair tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5" to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Standard locking mechanism ensures safety
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Fits most toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 9.5"
- Overall Product Length: 16.5"
- Overall Product Width: 19"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Width: 15"
- Width Between Arms: 18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12008kdr
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 18.0x 16.0x 9.5
Item Code: 455565
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.