- High-end reclining wheelchair
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome
- Lightweight & easy to maneuver
The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back desk arms provide easy transfer without having to detach an arm, and allow you to roll right up to a desk or table without the arms getting in the way. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 47 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 33"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 50"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # pla416rbdda
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 66.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 37.5x 31.5x 12.5
Item Code: 362814
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.