- Wireless bedside alarm
- Sounds when patient leaves or falls
- Provides wide area of protection
The wireless bedside alarm by Drive Medical will truly add to your peace of mind. Ideal for ICU and anywhere early detection is essential, the alarm sounds whenever an individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed. It emits a large, invisible curtain that provides a wide area of protection. The unit mounts easily, features a swivel bracket that will adjust the monitoring beam and does not require pads or clips to avoid false alarms. The sound operates at 85-95 dB without volume control. It requires one 9V battery (included) or AC power to operate.Features and Benefits
- Alarm sounds when individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed
- Ideal for ICU or anywhere early detection is necessary
- Invisible curtain of protection provides a wide area of protection
- Installs easily with magnetic mount
- One 9V battery included
- Swivel bracket adjusts monitoring beam
- No pads or clips to avoid false alarms
- 85 - 95 dB without volume control
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 6"
- Overall Product Width: 5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 13601
Made in CHINA
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 5.0x 4.0
Item Code: 914847
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.