Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood - not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.Features and Benefits
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Allows for sitting without bending at the hip
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable, comfortable and water resistant
- Constructed of solid maple hardwood-not a plywood veneer
- The footrest has three height adjustments to provide maximum comfort and an ergonomic fit
- Actual Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 31"
- Floor to Footrest: 5.5", 7.5", 9.5"
- Overall Product Height: 40"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Cherry Wood Color Frame and Blue Vinyl Seat
- Primary Product Material: Maple Wood
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat to Floor Height: 26"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited on Upholstery; 2 Year Limited on Frame
Model # 17100
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 12.77
Product in inches (LxWxH): 25.5x 26.13x 33.13
Item Code: 173832
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.