- Rough cut soap to clean rough hands
- Steel cut grains & triple milled
- 3X Bigger than feminine bar soaps
D - Stock No. 005
A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans
- Steel Cut Grains + Triple Milled For Superior Quality
- 3X Bigger than Feminine Bar Soaps
- Not For Clowns
The rough cut hand soap product is formulated with pumice to clean the hands of hard working men. The scent is inspired by drinking a fine scotch in a wood-paneled den.
This product is modeled after the rough cut, "brick" style of soap used by GIs during the Korean War and is manufactured in the same plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years.
Duke Cannon Is A Man's Man
Duke Cannon doesn't wear scarves, and he's never ordered a damn veggie burger. He'd rather be on John Deere lawn mower than a 3PM conference call. For his senior year shop class, Duke Cannon built a second story addition to his parents' house. He got an A. We commemorate this accomplishment and the others of hard-working men with this superior grade bar soap.
- Inspired by soap used by GIs during the Korean War.
- Tested by active duty US Military personnel.
- Made in the the same plant that supplied Korean War troops.
In appreciation of the men and women who have kicked ass serving our country, Duke Cannon Supply Company® donates a portion of proceeds to veterans causes.
Made in USA
©Duke Cannon Supply Co.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.88x 1.62x 5.0
Item Code: 352326
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.