Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
- Disposable Applicators
- Mess-Free Relief within Minutes
- Bisacodyl USP 10mg
For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour. With DulcoGlide™ Applicators for maximum comfort. Tamper evident suppositories and applicators individually wrapped for your protection.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. See consumer leaflet for proper, safe use of the applicator
- Children 6 to under 12 years, children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Applicator not for use in children under 12 years of age
Do not store above 30°C (86°F).
For rectal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movements in 15 minutes to 1 hour.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 3.47x 2.93
Item Code: 287458
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.