Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Ribbed and dotted with delay lubricant*
- Easy-on shape
- 100% electronically tested
- Pleasant scent
*Male genital desensitizer.
Made in ThailandFor maximum benefit, carefully follow the condom instructions inside this package. Store in a cool, dry place (below 100°F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat. © 2013 Reckitt Benckiser
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health provider or public health agency
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 2.65x 4.35
Item Code: 413612
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.