Babies Perfect First Solid Food
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Organic - Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Excellent Source of Iron for Infants
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure... Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only the purest, healthiest, organic nutrition there is. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
- Organic (Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides)
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Added Salt or Sugar
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Only Whole Grains
- Iron Fortified
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long-term effects of potentially harmful pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best brings to you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
- Iron Fortified - We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early physical and neurological development.
- Whole Grain Natural Goodness - Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients. So, your baby gets more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
"I wouldn't let my baby play in a field I'd sprayed with potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides. And I wouldn't feed her food I'd grown that way either."
- Kris Kropp, Paonia, CO - Earth's Best Grower
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in Germany
Simply mix and serve: Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, or water). Mix to desired consistency. Serve as is or warm. Discard any remaining cereal from feeding. For baby's first feeding: Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3 - 4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings. Microwave guidelines: Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature. Test temperature before serving. Note: Breast milk should not be mircowaved as it breaks down its composition. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
©2008 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
|Serving Size||4 Tbsp|
|Serving Per Container||16|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.5x 6.0x 2.5
Item Code: 239835
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.