A great starter kit that contains 6 essential cleaning tools for all your daily and deep cleaning needs in the kitchen and bathroom!
Green your cleaning with this great set of some of Earth Friendly Products' best selling items!
- Positively free of formaldehyde & dyes
- Readily biodegradable and pH balanced
- Never Tested on animals
- ECOS™ Shower Cleaner, Tea Tree, 22oz
- ECOS™ All Purpose Cleaner, Orange Plus®, 22oz
- ECOS™ Wave® Dishwasher Detergent, Lavender, 40oz
- ECOS™ Creamy Cleanser, Lemon, 17oz
- ECOS™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Cedar, 22oz
- ECOS™ Dishmate™ Hypoallergenic Dish Soap, Pear, 25oz
Made in USA
- ECOS™ Shower Cleaner, Tea Tree: For cleaning, spray on any surface in shower and wipe clean with cloth, rag or paper towel. *For daily protection from water spots, fingerprint residue, and soap scum build-up, spray a fine mist onto glass, tub, tile and fixtures after each shower or bath. Let product stay on surface, until the water from your next shower naturally washes it off. Do not immediately wipe off.
- ECOS™ All Purpose Cleaner, Orange Plus® : Spray directly on surface to be cleaned. Wipe with clean cloth, rag or paper towel. Repeat as necessary. When product runs out, bottle can be easily refilled with our ECOS™ Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner, Orange Plus®. Simply put two fluid ounces of concentrate into the spray bottle and fill with water. Instant refill!
- ECOS™ Wave® Dishwasher Detergent, Lavender: Rinse dishes before loading. Fill detergent compartment in dishwasher with Wave Auto Dishwasher gel. Always follow your dishwasher manufacturer’s instructions; do not overload.
- ECOS™ Creamy Cleanser, Lemon: Squeeze a dab of cleanser, roughly the size of a quarter, onto a damp cloth. Then wipe down surface or target area.
- ECOS™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Cedar: Squeeze Toilet Cleaner around the bowl and under the rim. For best results, let sit 5-10 minutes, then flush. For heavier cleaning, scrub with toilet bowl brush before flushing.
- ECOS™ Dishmate™ Hypoallergenic Dish Soap, Pear: Put a few drops of Dishmate on a clean sponge, brush, or washing cloth after wetting. Then scrub and rinse dishes. To lift and loosen stuck-on food residue or set-in grease stains, fill pot or pan with hot water and a few drops of Dishmate. Let sit for 24 hours. Then dump water/soap mixture into the sink and wipe down the affected pot or pan. For soaking smaller dishes, fill your sink (or a very large pot) with hot water and a few drops of Dishmate. Put the affected dish into the water/soap mixture, and let soak for no more than 24 hours.
©2010 Earth Friendly Products
May be harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant.
Keep out of reach of children.
General purpose cleaners
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 11.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.95x 9.9x 10.4
Item Code: 455941
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.