- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For headache & arthritis pain
- Smart for your heart
The Aspirin Regimen That's Smart For Your Heart
- #1 Cardiologist Recommended Aspirin
- Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
- For Headache & Arthritis Pain
- Always Safety Coated
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-800-245-1040 weekdays
Made in Thailand
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Do not take more than 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store below 25°C (77°F).© 2012 Medtech Products Inc.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be sings of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of minors aches and pains due to:
- Muscle Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
- Or as Recommended By Your Doctor
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.45x 1.85
Item Code: 265849