- Supports brain, eye & immune development
- Designed for toddlers 9 – 18 months
- With easy-to-digest proteins
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Perfect for Toddlers Transitioning from Enfamil® Gentlease®
Designed for Toddlers 9 – 18 Months Experiencing Fussiness & Gas
Brain Nutrients | DHA, Iron & Choline
- Infant & Toddler Formula
- Milk-Based Powder with Iron
- Partially Broken Down Proteins
- Has a Special Blend of Easy-to-Digestive Proteins That Are Partially Hydrolyzed & Has 50% the Lactose of a Routine Milk-Based Infant & Toddler Formula
- DHA & ARA to Help Support Brain & Eye Development
- Has Iron to Help Support Mental Development & Antioxidants to Help Support Your Toddler's Developing Immune System
- Makes 148 fl oz
Enfagrow® Toddler Transitions™ Gentlease has DHA, iron, and choline to help support brain development and is designed for toddlers with fussiness and gas.
Triple Health Guard™
30 Nutrients to Support Growth
Brain & Eye
Experts Recommend DHA to Help Support Brain and Eye Development
Antioxidants and Other Nutrients to Help Support the Immune System
Filled by weight, not by volume; some settling may occur.
Made in USA
Instructions for Preparation and Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2) Pour desired amount of water into bottle or cup. Add powder.
3) Cap bottle or cup and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in this can.
6 fl oz Bottle
6 fl oz
3 Unpacked Level Scoops (27g)
8 fl oz Bottle
8 fl oz
4 Unpacked Level Scoops (36g)
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35 – 40°F (2 – 4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Use by date on bottom of can.
©2013 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.2x 5.15x 5.8
Item Code: 160746
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$600 or 1/$429$4.29earn points
- Enfamil Premium Infant Formul...12.5 oz.$1799
- 2/$1800 or 1/$1299$12.99
- 2/$500 or 1/$299
- Priced Per Store
- Priced Per Store
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- 2/$2000 or 1/$1299
- Pedialyte AdvancedCare Oral E...33.8 oz.$749
- Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Po...24 fl oz$1799
- $729Buy 2, get 3rd FREE