Enfagrow Premium Infant & Toddler Formula Makes 141 Ounces20.0 oz
Spend $20+ on select Baby product & receive FREE 3 piece Johnson's Baby gift valued at $7.50. Details
- Milk based powder with iron
- Tailored for toddlers 9 – 18 months
- Supports brain, eye & digestion
- #1 brand recommended by pediatricians*
- Non-GMO**: Ingredients not genetically engineered
- No preservatives, artificial sweeteners or colors
- 9-18 months
- Triple Health Guard: DHA for brain, 30 nutrients for growth, prebiotics & vitamins for immune health
Enfagrow has nutrients found in food toddlers might not get enough of. 85% of brain growth happens in the first three years. DHA helps support healthy brain development. Toddlers get into everything once they are mobile. Enfagrow has prebiotics, vitamin C and zinc to support immune health. Kosher.
*Among products labeled for toddlers under 2.
**Trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product, such as from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle or cup. Add powder
- Cap bottle or cup and shake well
Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in this can.
- To make 6 fl oz bottle, mix 6 fl oz water with 3 unpacked level scoops (27 g)*
- To make 8 fl oz bottle, mix 6 fl oz water with 4 unpacked level scoops (36 g)*
Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in a dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.©2017 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
|Premium Toddler Transitions Formula Milk-Based Powder With Iron|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories - Nutrients||100|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.15x 5.15x 5.3
Item Code: 470580
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.