- Toddler formula refills
- Tailored for toddlers 9 – 18 months
- Supports brain, eye & digestion
Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler Transitions is a baby formula that is specifically designed to keep up with your baby's transition into toddlerhood at 25% less than the cost of Enfamil PREMIUM Infant formula. 85% of brain growth happens by the time your toddler turns age 3. Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler Transitions Formula helps assure she's getting important nutrients to foster her growth, like brain-nourishing DHA, iron, and 30 other vitamins & minerals. Its tailored nutrition is designed for older infants & toddlers aged 9-18 months to help your little one reach his or her milestones driven by cognitive, motor, and social development.
- Designed for older infants and toddlers 9-18 months with 17 mg of brain-nourishing DHA per 100 Calories to ensure rapid brain development
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has DHA to help support brain development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support immune health and 30 total nutrients for growth
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians*
- Exclusive blend of prebiotics & vitamins found is designed to help support a healthy immune system
- Made with non-GMO ingredients* that have not been genetically engineered.
*Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. **Not made with genetically modified ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources
Made in United States
Instructions for Preparation and Use: Your baby¿s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby¿s doctor. Ask your baby¿s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask your baby¿s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2) Pour desired amount of water into bottle or cup. Add powder.
3) Cap bottle or cup and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in carton to measure powder. Store dry scoop in pouch.
6 fl oz Bottle
6 fl oz
3 Unpacked Level Scoops (27g)
8 fl oz Bottle
8 fl oz
4 Unpacked Level Scoops (36g)
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35 - 40 degrees F (2 - 4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Storage / Handling: Store carton at room temperature. After opening, keep pouch tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Use by date on bottom of carton.©
©2013 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
|Toddler Transitions Stage 2, Powder Refill|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.87
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.56x 5.81x 9.68
Item Code: 250636
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.