Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is a common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But, a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference.
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study.
- The #1 selling brand of formula for spit-up/common reflux** **Formula for spit-up defined as rice-thickened formula
- A blend of two prebiotics to support digestive health
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
*Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study.
Made in UNITED STATES©
|Ready To Use A.R. Infant Formula|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.5x 3.56x 4.5
Item Code: 250642
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.