Frequently bought with...
- $1099earn points
- Enfamil D-Vi-Sol Vitamin D Su...1.66 fl oz$1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
- Non-GMO*: Ingredients no genetically engineered
- Triple Health Guard: DHA for brain, 30 nutrients for growth, 2 prebiotics for immune health
- Gentle nutrition 0-3 months
- Closer to breast milk than previous formulation
Enfamil Premium Newborn is an innovative non-GMO* formula that has nutrients also found in breast milk and supports your baby's brain development and immune health. And it now has 29 mg of the nutrient inositol per 6 fl oz, bringing this formula closer to breast milk than ever before.
Immune health: Prebiotics and vitamins C & E support immune health. Prebiotics are nutrients that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria that occur naturally in the digestive tract where 70% of the immune system is located.
Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby's doctor about Enfamil Premium Newborn.
No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. Gluten free. Kosher.
*Trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product, such as from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder
- Cap bottle and shake well
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub to measure powder. Store dry scoop in lid holder.
- To make* 2 fl oz bottle, use 2 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level scoop of powder (9 g)
- To make* 4 fl oz bottle, use 4 fl oz water with 2 unpacked level scoops of powder (18 g)
- To make* 8 fl oz bottle, use 8 fl oz water with 4 unpacked level scoops of powder (36 g)
Storage/handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Use tub with Enfamil Premium Newborn Formula only. Keep powder fresh and prevent bacterial growth by assuring tub is clean and completely dry. Completely empty tub and wipe clean with a clean, dry cloth before refilling.
If you choose to empty pouch into tub, you must retain the batch doe and "use by" date sticker from pouch.
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.©2017 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC.
|Premium Newborn Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder With Iron|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories - Nutrients||100|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||75IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.35x 6.26x 5.49
Item Code: 468101
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- $1149earn points
- $1099earn points
- $799earn points
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE