- Milk-free, lactose-free with iron
- Plant-sourced protein
- Soy formula
- Helps reduce fussiness and gas
- #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
- Through 12 months
- Helps support a healthy brain
- Nipple ready
- Uses soy protein and is tailored to be naturally easy on your baby's tummy
- Experts recommend DHA & Choline - brain nourishing nutrients also found in breast milk
- Complete nutrition for healthy growth during baby's first year
Made in USAYour baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil a clean nipple in water before use. Inspect each bottle for signs of damage.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing feeding bottles
- Shake bottle well and remove cap.
- Attach nipple unit (not included)
Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123
DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Serving Size||5 oz, 100 calories|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.58x 5.43x 4.5
Item Code: 988285
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.